Now accepting meal applications for the 2022-2023 school year!
School Wellness Policy
The School Board provides recommendations and guidance to the Administration on issues related to school wellness, including:
- Food Services and Child Nutrition Requirements
- Nutrition requirements for Student Fundraisers, Vending Machines, and Snack Bars
- Staff wellness and professional development in health;
- and other health-related and school environment-related issues, activities, policies, and programs.
- Physical education, health education, and nutrition education;
- Student health and overall well being
Please contact our Food Service Office at 559.638.2621 if you are interested in becoming a member of this committee. Please feel free to call for more information.
The committee helps recommend strategies and as possible assists with implementation, monitoring, reviewing and revising school wellness policies. The Board also serves as resource to school sites in implementing these policies.
Please contact our Food Service Office at 559-638-2621 if you are interested in becoming a member of this committee.
Upcoming Meeting Dates: TBA
For additional information, please see the flyer below.
Please feel free to call for more information
St. La Salle SCHOOL WELLNESS POLICY